Saturday, March 17, 2012

J5 Fan Becomes More Generous

March 13, 2012 was a turning point for me.  I decided to commit myself to becoming more generous.  For 20 years, I've been collecting Jackson 5 memorabilia and it has been one hell of a ride!  Staying up late nights in the early days of eBay trying to put in the last second bid, spending hard earned money on a weekly basis, competing with other collectors and feeling like a kid on Christmas every time I received my collectibles in the mail.  I've decided to donate items (through Siggy Jackson's radio show http://www.latalkradio.com/Jackson.php) to the fans around the world who may become inspired to start collecting, who may be looking for that "one" special piece to complete their collection or simply making a fan feel phenomenal because they now own a piece of music history!  I hope everyone enjoys and there's more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment